Sunday, July 28, 2013

The Dictator 2012 [English] (DVDRip) Torrent Download

The Dictator (2012)

Good rate 15 Bad rate 0


The Dictator torrent

Download torrent

Seeds: 113
Peers: 88

Torrent Details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Verified

Year: 2012
Genre: Comedy
Director: Larry Charles
Starring: Sacha Baron Cohen, Ben Kingsley, Anna Faris

Description:
Heroic story of a dictator who risks his life to ensure that democracy would never come to the country, which is the kind of love oppressed.
Review:
I usually avoid movies that I know will contain explicit and rude humor, because its just not my cup of tea. So right off the bat I was expecting this film to be absolutely terrible ... I do not know if it was my low expectations before the show, but I actually enjoyed this film very much. To enjoy this film, but you have several separate yourself from thinking too much in the richness of racist and rude humor contained in the film. However, the dictator satire, this film makes fun of the real world, and if you let it be, it makes you realize (laughs) racist stereotypes mouse Leni and ordinary people every day. Yes, it has its funny and candid scenes, but overall, I think these things, and it was very entertaining. Give a Victorian influence in the party at night and lots of laughter. Look.


No comments:

Post a Comment