Friday, July 19, 2013

The Shawshank Redemption 1994 English.DVDScr.AC3 Torrent Download

The Shawshank Redemption (1994)

Good rate 16 Bad rate 3


The Shawshank Redemption torrent

Download torrent

Seeds: 121
Peers: 66

Torrent Details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Verified

Year: 1994
Genre: Crime, Drama
Director: Frank Darabont
Starring: Tim Robbins, Morgan Freeman, Bob Gunton

Description:
Two imprisoned men bond over a number of years in search of solace and ultimate redemption through acts of decency.
Review:
Why do I want to write 234 comment Shawshank Redemption? I'm not sure - almost everything that could be said about it has been said. But like many other people who wrote comments, and I am deeply moved by this simple and eloquent presentation of hope, friendship and redemption. The only movie I've ever seen that has a great impact on me, To Kill a Mockingbird. Both films leave me feeling cleaner, which, after them.In not going to see this movie at all: I do not like prison movies, but do not usually watch them. I work for a branch library, and the next day I was checking out the Shawshank Redemption, one of the older patrons, he told me: "If I feel down or depressed, I've got to check out this movie, and have a look at it and it always makes me feel better. At the time, I thought that was very strange. One day, there was nothing on TV, other than what I really do not look at all the circumstances, or things that I have seen many times already. I remembered what he said, so I watched it. I've watched it many times since then, and now it is getting better every showing.No activities, special effects - just men in prison uniforms talking to each other.The Shawshank Redemption and To Kill a Mockingbird is the best movies I have ever seen. I do not judge it by its technical merits - I do not care. I read that Citizen Kane or The Godfather, or this or that movie is the best movie ever made. They may be the best way or the most influential films ever made, but not the best. The best movies are the ones that come in contact soul. It feels like The Shawshank Redemption movie touch the soul.


No comments:

Post a Comment