Saturday, July 6, 2013

Back to the Future 1985 [English].DVD-R (Dual Audio) Torrent Download

Back to the Future Part II (1989)

Good rate 23 Bad rate 1


Back to the Future Part II torrent

Download torrent

Seeds: 143
Peers: 58

Torrent Details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Verified

Year: 1989
Genre: Adventure, Comedy, Sci-Fi
Director: Robert Zemeckis
Starring: Michael J. Fox, Christopher Lloyd, Lea Thompson

Description:
After visiting 2015 Marty McFly must repeat his visit to 1955 to prevent disastrous changes to 1985 ... without being interfered with first trip him.
Review:
As a huge BTTF fan, I must admit that this is the best movie of all time BTTF. It has all the ingredients to please all audiences of all ages. I personally like the 50's stuff in there, but I'm also a big fan of 80's (in the film) and the future is simply hilarious. Of course ... It's been almost two decades since movie came out, and now we know that the future is shown in BTTF two a bit weird, but hey ... You remember Total Recall? Well, that's a future that would never see daylight, but at least 2 BTTF future amusing.I have seen this movie over a dozen times, and I've tried the things that do not match, film find errors, etc. (Yes.. .. I'm a pain), but the thing is, I know it's wrong (like reflections in the window glass), but this film keeps the mind drifts, enchanted by the large s history and great moments. Of course, Spielberg never intended to have more ingredients then (50s), present and future. But almost 20 years later ... It is also seen (another) great movie, what the 80s was all about. (For another great moment for the people of my age, born in the late 70s) I recommend this film to anyone, but since BTTF (the first film) first, because you can not see part without seeing two or three in the correct order. Have fun! (I recommend the trilogy box, you can buy it anywhere)


No comments:

Post a Comment