Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince 2009 [English].[PDVD].[Dual Audio] Torrent Download

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (2009)

Good rate 22 Bad rate 5


Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince torrent

Download torrent

Seeds: 144
Peers: 89

Torrent Details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Verified

Year: 2009
Genre: Adventure, Family, Fantasy
Director: David Yates
Starring: Daniel Radcliffe, Michael Gambon, Rupert Grint

Description:
As Harry Potter begins his sixth year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft, he discovers an old book marked mysteriously This book is the property of the Half-Blood Prince mixed and begins to learn more about the dark past of Voldemort.
Review:
I was lucky enough to have a preview of the Half-Blood Prince for three days to see the opening day. I did it a second time with my son who is not quite ten, but it is generally mature for his age, he does not scare easily. Tours gives me the unique advantages of both adult and child perspective in the film. I recently started to count myself a true Harry Potter fan after my son introduced me to this film a few years ago. I just finished the book last three weeks before seeing the film adaptation of Half-Blood Prince first time.With all the details of the book is fresh in my mind, I had high expectations of the film. But Yates, a cock and production definitely saved. The film impresses on many levels from an artistic standpoint. Removed and washed out colors landscapes convey a feeling of constant fear and premonisyon. Train travel standard Hogwarts sharply, seen against a landscape scorched plants through hot summer sun and dotted with pools of dark water. Usually green and joyous ride the trains nowhere too seen.Personally, I feel the speed on-site and on the movie chic make time for all the key plot points. But if you enjoy a line plot driven by character and emotion. For many of the younger, looking for wizard dueling is frightening and magical attacks by animals, the first hour and a half of the film drags on a bit. My son certainly became flesh and not appreciate Delikatesa and sophistication on the field and approach.Most film in tone and threatening blacks in the film is lost while I am happy that the details contribute to a general sense of all time anpyetan darkness. There are worse things in life to be afraid of spiders as big hair. See my son missed


No comments:

Post a Comment