Wednesday, September 4, 2013

The Avengers Age of Ultron 2015 [English].[DVDRip].[Dual Audio] Torrent Download

The Avengers (2012)

Good rate 22 Bad rate 3


The Avengers torrent

Download torrent

Seeds: 101
Peers: 54

Torrent Details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Verified

Year: 2012
Genre: Action, Fantasy
Director: Joss Whedon
Starring: Robert Downey Jr., Chris Evans, Scarlett Johansson

Description:
Nick Fury S.H.I.E.L.D. assembled a team of Supermen to save the planet from Loki and his army.
Review:
Initially I had the feeling that the film would be too much for the taste superhero overload my. But then I saw the positive reviews on IMDB and RottenTomatoes and can also watch Youtube etc. .. and I feel I was wrong and they can pull it off really well! So I went looking for it.but I feel completely cheated after watching this movie, is how such rankings are chicken IMDb , he misunderstood? The only reason this movie can be remembered because it will be part of the film how the case study below average can be made into blockbuster movies and hyped it up on the Internet and social networks. I generally do not write reviews, but had to do it for this movie as a disappointing service and a waste duration: even if it is one of the best ratings ever on IMDb message IMDb.If it really is true, I feel uncomfortable with the dry ng visible through action and special effects.Overall, you can enjoy this movie if you love Michael Bay Transformers, if you do not you can spleen m find it very difficult to sit through this film as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment