Thursday, September 12, 2013

Man of Steel 2013 English (BluRay) [Dual Audio] Torrent Download

Man of Steel (2013)

Good rate 8 Bad rate 1


Man of Steel torrent

Download torrent

Seeds: 115
Peers: 71

Torrent Details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Verified

Year: 2013
Genre: Action, Adventure, Fantasy
Director: Zack Snyder
Starring: Henry Cavill, Amy Adams, Michael Shannon

Description:

Review:
I know what the critics say. They have complained of too much action, Superman is too heavy, not romance, etc. Since Zack Snyder directed the film, I do not think I cared about the critics. Do not get me wrong, I think he cares about the fans. I guess you really really want to meet the fans. I understand why critics complained of too much action. For me, just like his suit audience. This is the kind of film that is just very satisfying. When the movie ended, I got a sense of satisfaction that, instead of a sense of wanting more. It's like enough is enough. Even Snyders best films (above), which were 300 and Watchmen had a higher score than 64% on Rotten Tomatoes. I think fans should anticipate the bad reviews. His style is really what the critics hate it. Surface activity and CGI does his trademark. Thus, even from the beginning, I think it's actually kind of film producers wanted. A lack of romance, I think she keeps it to continue. Continued sure to explore more about the relationship between Clark and Lois. The film focuses on two aspects: the origin (kripon, struggles to find his place) and action (Zod and his army). Do not expect humor or romance.The are spectacular visuals! What is the best thing about this film is its action scenes. Actions were just relentless. I think fans will not be disappointed at all. Yes, I know it's just humor of the film, but it really does not matter. The battle between Superman and Zod is definitely wow everyone except criticism. I mean, who cares about the critics? Superhero movies should not be judged by the critics, and more importantly the audience thinking about the film, especially the fans. I think the film really delivered. Most people will definitely love this movie. Indeed I am sure that many fans consider this as the best comic of all time. This is a must see for people who like action. Shares were better than last year's The Avengers. Continued really has a lot of potential. Given the minimal amount of romance in this movie (because they only knew each other and Superman was more focused on Zod), the next film to explore more. One of the things missing from the film was the presence of Clark Kent in the Daily Planet. Its one of the brands. But I believe that it will continue to show more scenes at the Daily Planet is fun to watch. In the end, I think the Man of Steel is still the best action movie of the year. This movie is really a movie Snyder. But there are a lot of Nolan-esque feeling, especially in the first 45 minutes.If around for comparison: Iron Man 3, if Iron Man 3 to 7, the film is 8.6.


No comments:

Post a Comment