Thursday, August 22, 2013

The Perks of Being a Wallflower 2012 English DVDRip (Dual Audio) Torrent Download

The Perks of Being a Wallflower (2012)

Good rate 9 Bad rate 5


The Perks of Being a Wallflower torrent

Download torrent

Seeds: 111
Peers: 69

Torrent Details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Verified

Year: 2012
Genre: Drama, Romance
Director: Stephen Chbosky
Starring: Logan Lerman, Ezra Miller, Paul Rudd

Description:
An introvert freshman is taken under the wings of two seniors who welcome him to the story.
Review:
I just saw the movie at the premiere of PG and was wonderful. I hope that I would not be disappointed because I really liked the book so much. The movie is very faithful to the book. Some things are missing or altered, but it does not change the mood of the story. I think the casting choices were spot on. Emma Watson is a scene in which he cries and tears, and it was wonderful. I also appreciate how Chbosky have parents thinking people, unlike most teen comedies. I'm sure I will watch this movie again because there was so much to take in Good done.Its also nice to see my hometown as a backdrop. PG is a beautiful city, and went out of the Fort Pitt tunnels in the city is an experience that is not quite captured quite well in the film. Its still a powerful scene, and I teared up watching it.


No comments:

Post a Comment